dilluns, 2 de febrer del 2009

a typical week

I wake up at 7 o'clock in the mornings.
I have a shower and breakfast.
sometimes I take my dogs go to for small walk.
later walk to school at 8'20.

On Mondays and Wednesdays, I leave school
to go for lunch.
then I do my homework and go with my dogs.
In the afternoon I switch on my computer and
surf the internet to see movies online or series
on youtube. I love it.
at about 9 I go to bed to read my books.

On Tuesdays and Thursdays after school I go home.
I always walk my dogs. at 3'15 I go to school again.
In the evening I go home to do my homework.
After that I go to bed to read.

Fridays are my favourite day.
after school I go home to do nothing
(later of go with my dogs)..
At 16 o'clock I sit on the chair
in front of my computer.
I always chat to my friends on the msn
because I don't hang out with them.
I stay at home all the weekend,
because I prefer reading or drawing or listening to my music...
I love being alone.

1 comentari:

Sònia ha dit...

well done!
Now you have to write about:
- your first day of secondary school - and Darwin